- nilgun sare
- I was born in July 26, 2008 in Bloomington Hospital. Spent another year happily with my parents as a hoosier in The US, we went back to motherland in July 2009. Since then, I am continuously growing. My dad is in Basrah, Iraq for the last five months and I and mom are looking forward to his coming back next month. I am trying to learn both Turkish and English, which I can't say is always fun. Don't know if the nurses injected me anything but I am still feeling strongly like a hoosier. One day hope we will visit you and you are always welcome to Turkey to check how Cola Turka tastes like. Everyone, be good, bye. Nilgun Sare................................................ 26 Temmuz 2008'de, 2,2 kg olarak dogdum. Simdi 11'e dayandik evelallah. Pasaportumdaki 3 aylik turist vizemin suresi bitmeden babam kirmizili TC kimligini cikarip kimlik bunalimimi sona erdirdi ve beni sinirdisi edilmekten kurtardi. Bak donuyorum, masallah oturuyorum, yuruyorum derken kosmaya basladik. Buyumek eglenceli vesselam. Saglicakla kalin, Nilgun Sare Ankara,
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment